Vans, but not as you know them


I wrote a little while ago on a collaboration Vans had done with Stussy on an exclusive limited edition  girl's shoe 'the Bailie'. 
Now for those of you that know me, it comes as no surprise I became a little frothy on getting me a pair.
I kept my eye out for what seemed liked weeks and weeks. By the time I twigged they were on sale most places were sold out and the one shop that had them was charging $80 for international shipping, that's $20 more that the cost of the shoe. Sod that.
It seemed that they were only available in the states and with only 2000 pairs made they weren't hanging around. 
However, perseverance paid off.  
Hollered at my good buddy in sunny SB who happily hooked me up, and hey presto!
Now I'm more of a Vans Classic kind of girl but there was something quite appealing about these broguesque leather beauties with subtle Stussy logos in the puncture work. Sweet.

3 comments: